We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer to join our IT team! As a Unity Developer at our company, you will be responsible for implementing game functionality translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into a functional and engaging game.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish an effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
- 4 years of experience as Unity or Unity3D Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Unity
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience with game physics
- Experience with development for mobile phones.
- Experience in optimizing memory and space usage
- Constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving game standards
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with Git source code management.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Those interested and meet the above conditions, please send your CV together with personal details by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attach Resume*No file chosenBrowseSubmit